In accordance with ‘social distancing’ guidelines relayed by the Australian Federal Government advising to avoid “face to face” contact where possible, we’ve adopted a ‘CONTACTLESS’ Flower Delivery service and are currently working to provide a collection option also.
1) Place your order either Online or over the phone
2) Your order will then be delivered to either hospital ward or front door of the recipient.
- Hospital orders going to “Patients” will be delivered to ward nurses’ station who will in turn
advise patient to collect
- Hospital orders going to a “staff member” will require either a mobile/phone number of the recipient to arrange collection
- For orders being delivered to a front door, the recipient will be notified via text message (mob/phone number must be provided provided) or delivery card in the letterbox or under front door whichever is deemed most accessible and or safest
3) A notification email or text message will be sent to you when delivery has been completed
1) Order and pay Online (select “store pickup” in delivery)
2) All “store pickup” orders will be in a secure location available just inside the shop door. You are advised you will need to provide a current NSW Driver’s Licence or equivalent as proof of identity before access to collection point is given
Both staff and customer safety are paramount to us at Westmead Hospital Florist. We have implemented very strict hygiene and disinfection procedures and processes to minimise the risks associated with the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us via phone, email or in store
Seed Blossom Pod © 2020 | powered by flowerstoreInABox™